Employer: Copenhagen Economics
WHO ARE WE?
Copenhagen Economics is a leading economic consultancy formed of a diverse mix of highly skilled
economists working together to deliver hard facts and clear stories. Our work is project-based and always tailored to the specific needs of the client. Like our clients, our work takes many shapes and forms. In our IP Valuation & Transfer Pricing service, we support our clients by developing economic models to determine the value of e.g., brands and patents, and design and defend transfer pricing systems for multinational groups. You can see examples of our publications here and read
more about our different services here.
As part of our work, we provide economic expert opinions in court proceedings, provide clients with well-founded analyses for strategic decisions and develop robust transfer pricing systems compliant with the relevant legislation.
While our team is fully based on Stockholm, it is highly international with people from across the world, including the Nordics, other European countries, Asia and Australia. Similarly, our clients are located across the world, from the US to Africa and Europe. We work closely together as a team, and we also believe that social activities are an important part to get to know each other and will allow us to work better in projects.
WHO ARE YOU?
– A master’s degree in economics and/or finance.
– An interest in valuation and transfer pricing issues.
– You are an effective communicator who is passionate not only about producing high-quality analysis but also about conveying it clearly in English, both in writing and verbally.
– Working proficiency in other languages, especially in one or more of the following languages, is considered an advantage but not a prerequisite: French, German, Spanish, and Swedish.
– You are focused and pragmatic. You understand that the job of a consultant is not always to dig into every detail but to provide valuable analysis and advice, following deadlines and budgets.
– You are curious to learn about a variety of industries and are open to working on diverse types of projects.
– You love to solve problems and help people, both clients and colleagues.
– You seek out and take ownership of tasks and make sure they are followed through.
– Education/study (e.g., semester abroad) or working experience outside Sweden is preferable.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
You will work on a broad range of tasks within projects, including data collection, theoretical analysis, quantitative analysis, drafting reports, and communicating results to clients. Teamwork is a fundamental part of how we work, and you will have the opportunity to work closely with and learn from experienced colleagues to develop your economic toolbox and consulting skills. Furthermore, an important part of our work culture is to ensure that our employees get opportunities to grow and take responsibility to develop their skills as economists and consultants.
You will assume important responsibilities from the outset and can gain personal and professional experience. Our work environment is international, trustful, and fast-paced. We take immense pride in delivering outstanding work but also in having fun in and outside of the office.
You can visit us on Instagram to get a feel for our work culture: https://www.instagram.com/copenhageneconomics/.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like something for you, please send us your CV with a cover letter, academic transcripts as soon as possible but no later than 22.10.2023, as we will interview candidates on an ongoing basis. In your cover letter, please elaborate on why you would like to work with us and why you believe you would be a good fit for the role and our team.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Talent Acquisition Specialist, Helle Rindal (email@example.com).
You can apply for the position using this link: https://copenhageneconomics.com/careers/vacancies/graduate-economist-for-analyst-position/
We look forward to hearing from you!