What you can expect from us
Interested in applying data science to solve real business problems across industries? We are currently looking for a junior Data Scientist to join our fast growing Data & Analytics team. We have ambitious plans and are looking for individuals who want to start their career as a consultant and excel in client delivery.
A career in our Consulting & Strategy practice, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working alongside business leaders to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities. We work with some of the world’s largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business issues and opportunities in an ever changing environment. We help create sustainable change by stimulating innovation, developing and implementing advanced analytics models, navigating risk and regulatory complexity, optimizing deals, and aligning costs with business strategy to create a competitive advantage.
As a Data Scientist at PwC, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. When starting as a consultant within PwC you will also join our “Foundation of the Future” (FoF) program, where you will be provided the tools and core consulting skills needed to succeed as a consultant. You will continuously get feedback, support and coaching from multiple experienced colleagues, which will help you develop both as a professional and as a person.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively develop and deliver Analytics & AI solutions to our clients as part of a multi competency team
- Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business issues and analytical developments
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Develop internal relationships and your PwC network
To begin with, we are looking for junior Data Scientists with the following essential skills and experiences:
- Master of Science degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering Physics, Electrical Engineering or related fields.
- Programming skills with one or more of the following languages: Python, R, Scala.
- Theoretical background in Machine Learning, Statistical Data Analysis, and/or Optimization.
- Great communication skills and good at explaining complex technical concepts to business leaders in a compelling way.
It is meritorious if you also have some of the following experiences or skills:
- Hands-on experience of implementing analytics & machine learning projects.
- Hands-on experience of querying data from databases and big data platforms.
- Data visualization with Tableau, Power BI or other business intelligence tools.
- DevOps for data & analytics: Git, MLflow, Docker, Kubernetes, and CI/CD tools (Jenkins, GitHub Actions)
- Experience of working with Cloud platforms, for example MS Azure, GCP, AWS, and Databricks.
To apply, submit a complete application in PDF format with:
• Cover letter.
• Grades from University/College
Your application can be written in either Swedish or English. Submit your application as soon as possible, though no later than Sunday the 8th of October 2023.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Erik Lingström (email@example.com). If you have any questions regarding your application or the recruitment process, contact Moa Hallberg (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We are looking forward to your application!