Start: August 2024
About Sustainability at PwC Sweden
By joining the Sustainability business unit, you will become part of a group of problem solvers with a diversity of expertise working together on projects covering wide areas of sustainability such as reporting and assurance, strategy, deals and transformation. We are also specialists in key topics, for example, climate, energy, social and data. Our mission is to help our clients both in achieving compliance with sustainability regulations, but also to take a step further and make the right choices to embed sustainability in the core of their strategy and better position them in a sustainable tomorrow. Furthermore, we help our clients to implement sustainability aspects into everyday operations.
About our Sustainable Futures Advisory Graduate Program
The program is a unique opportunity to work with a broad range of clients, sustainability issues and projects. The 2 year program starts August 2024.
You will have the opportunity to work within the following areas:
- Sustainability reporting and reporting strategy
- Assurance of sustainability reporting
- Sustainability strategy and transformation
- Energy transformation
- Reporting regulations, including CSRD and the EU Taxonomy
- Sustainable supply chains
- Climate change
- Responsible investments
- Social impact
- Sustainability data
- Human rights
Specific responsibilities include:
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis with focus on strategy and business decisions (e.g. market analysis or financial modeling)
- Developing deep knowledge in various regulations and reporting frameworks including CSRD, SFDR, TCFD, ESRS, GRI, EU Taxonomy and ISSB
- Drafting reports to clients
- Creating client offers in cooperation with colleagues
- Business development activities to with new and existing clients
- Participate in client meetings
- Analyze client sustainability reports from a compliance perspective
We believe that candidates with the best suited profiles for this role are driven and creative problem solvers with a strong business interest and eagerness to take on new challenges. At PwC, you will be part of a strong social network that works together on interesting and challenging assignments. Our corporate culture is characterized by openness, communication, community and respect for the individual. We believe in all people’s right to be themselves and that diversity leads to stronger business results.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (e.g. within Sustainability field, Engineering, Finance, Business and Economics). A master’s degree within a relevant field will be considered as a merit.
- Strong passion for sustainable development with an interest to learn more.
- Internships in relevant fields (e.g. sustainability , management consulting, large corporations, financial institutions or NGOs).
- Experience with quantitative and econometric modeling in Excel and Sheets will be viewed as a merit.
- Fluency in English and additional language proficiency, particularly Swedish, will be viewed as a merit.
In this process we will also focus on your personal attributes. Therefore, we believe it is important that you.
- Have the ability to understand complex problems and are able to navigate them easily and creatively think of solutions
- Are curious with a growth mindset
- Are a visionary in communicating ideas while also being very practical in planning and executing the “how”
- Are a team player and always strive to have good relationships
- Are value driven and results oriented
A complete application is needed to be assessed in the process. Please attach following documents, preferably in PDF form:
- Cover letter, please describe in the letter what you are passionate about within the field of sustainability
- University transcripts
Your application can be written in either Swedish or English. Candidate selection will be done continuously until the deadline of October 8th, 2023.
PwC Sweden will sponsor working visas for successful applicants who require a working visa in Sweden.
Relocation cost and process shall be taken by the candidate themselves.
Shortly after you have submitted your application an invitation to assessment tests will be sent out.
Get in touch
If you have any questions about the position, your application or the recruitment process, please contact Sofia Emebring at email@example.com