Employer: Pareto Asset Management
Type: Part-time or full-time student
Last day to apply: 24/04/15
We are currently looking for an ESG-intern to our Stockholm-office.
Pareto Asset Management is a leading Nordic independent fund manager, with headquarters in Oslo and branch offices in Stockholm and Frankfurt. We are part of the Pareto Group, which includes Pareto Securities and Pareto Bank, among others. Including subsidiaries, Pareto Asset Management has approx. NOK 75 billion in assets under management in funds and discretionary mandates. Employees as well as owners of the Pareto group are heavily invested in our funds, and together, companies and employees constitute our largest customer. Our clients are largely European banks, pension funds, institutions, investment firms and HNW investors. We consider our client relationships as long-term collaborations, and focus on maintaining a close relation to our clients.
- Leverage our proprietary research model to identify and analyze ESG risks and opportunities within portfolio companies and ESG debt instruments.
- Participate to the continual improvement of our ESG database by contributing to data reconciliation between companies reporting and data providers.
- Prepare for and take part in dialogues, with ESG team and relevant representative(s) of companies lacking information and sectors facing upcoming regulations.
- Currently enrolled in a relevant field of study (Finance, Sustainable Finance, Environmental or Climate studies).
- Strong analytical and research capabilities
- Proficient with Excel, skills in programming languages such as R, SQL, or any other is a plus.
- Interest in sustainable and responsible business practices
- Familiar or first experience with ESG factors, rating approaches and framework (e.g SBTI, CDP, TCFD etc)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral; Fluent in English and Swedish/Norwegian
- 6 months internship
- Part-time or full-time student (min of 2.5 days/week at the office is an absolute necessity)
We look forward to reviewing your application letter, CV and relevant transcripts from school/university.