Studies & experience:
- Bachelor/Master in Finance, Economics or Engineering
- Prior experience is not required but would be an asset
- Swedish, Norwegian, or Danish – advanced level
- English – advanced level
- French and other languages would be considered a plus
Technical, operational & Soft skills:
- Some market knowledge and potentially experience in Investment banking/ financial services industry
- Strong numerical and literacy skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic Python skills is a plus
- A team player who proactively shares information and collaborates with others
- Highly motivated, proactive and entrepreneurial
- Reliable professional conduct
- Ability to take ownership and drive tasks to completion
- Demonstrate high level of trust and professionalism in relationship building
WHY JOIN US
Team Spirit, Responsibility, Innovation, Engagement. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and we imagine you share them with us.
Société Générale Sweden Branch is a multi-category bank that provides opportunities for employees to have multiple careers through internal mobility and training. We are committed to fostering a dynamic, thriving, and constantly evolving work environment.
You will have the chance to work in a exciting, dynamic, and positive workplace in our central Stockholm office. As a newly established office, our energetic and creative “pioneer” spirit provides a unique opportunity for you to influence and contribute to the growth and development of our business and client relationships. We value employees with entrepreneurial ideas and a solution-focused mindset and believe that by working together, we can achieve great things. We are proud of our staff benefits program focused on health and well-being, personal development opportunities, and most importantly, our great team of colleagues with a strong sense of teamwork. At Société Générale, we care about each other and the world around us, working towards a sustainable future.
As soon as you arrive, you will be integrated into our teams and will learn every day alongside our experts, who will support you in your tasks. Gradually, you will become more independent in your projects, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
At the end of your studies, various opportunities could be offered to you, in Sweden and abroad.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
Link to apply: Apply for this job here!