The Secret to Success.
The Ministry of Marshals
Elections to The Ministry of Marshals occurs when an existing Marshal makes their chair available. The criteria for being elected are strictly confidential but every election is subsequently justified to the Board of Föreningen Ekonomerna.
The Criterias for Joining:
- A broad and long commitment to the association.
- An ability to joyfully spread the association’s traditions.
- A deep knowledge of the history of the association.
- An ability to carry yourself and be a good representative of the association and the board.
- A willingness to even after the completed commitments in the association to take the time to work for the association’s best
The Ten Chairs:
Chair I Amie Fall Chair VI Vlada Borets
Chair II Frida Wandborg Chair VII Christian Cederlind
Chair III Emma Axelsson Chair VIII Lovisa Enholm
Chair IV Anna Sundstedt Chair IX Frida Sjöberg
Chair V Andreas Wassenius Chair X David Dufweke- Lantto, Lord Marshal
The Ministry is also responsible for handing out medals to the members of Föreningen Ekonomerna who have distinguished themselves in various ways. The Ministry of Marshals gladly receives nominations for medals as well as proposals for new marshals.
Scroll down to read more
MEDALS & AWARDS
One of the Ministry of Marshals’ ceremonial duties is to hand out medals and awards to those members of the Association who have done something noteworthy during the semester. This ceremony takes place during Ångbåten (and Hjulmiddagen during the fall semester) and is the main way in how the association can show their appreciation of the effort our members put into their events, committees, and the association in general.